Entry H.C. Andersen Marathon
The H.C. Andersen Marathon is subject to the IAAF Competition Regulations. The course is measured in accordance with DAF-IAAF. Competitors must be 18 years old and have received an official starting number in the H.C. Andersen Marathon.
Entry fee - all inclusive
Until 31st Marts
From 1st April - 31st July
From August 1st - September 27th, before 12AM
Later notification at the expo
DKK 675, by number pick-up.
NB: Registration is not possible on the day for Marathon.
The entry fee covers the following
- Quality T-shirt
- Medal with H.C. Andersen motive
- Massage after Marathon
- Carbo-Load-Dinner (Saturday)
- Free shuttle bus: Odense Train Station - Start/Finish
- Bib number with name and chip
- App, online diploma and live resultservice
- No traffic along the route for six hours
- Music along the route
- Provisioning at every 5K:
- energy liquid
- energy bar
- Sponge and Luggage bag
- Beer from brewery VESTFYEN A/S
- Danone Youghurt
- Sport Expo
- Bathing- and changing facilities at Odense Sport Center
- Surveillance of values and luggage
- Final ceremony
Confirmations will be emailed to participants from September 23.